Website Tucson Ear Nose & Throat
Tucson Ear Nose & Throat is seeking an audiologist to help us achieve our goal of providing the best patient care in the area for those patients suffering from hearing loss. Our goal is to fill the position immediately upon identifying the best candidate. Please contact us if you would like to
Audiologist will see pediatric and adult patients and will receive a constant flow of referrals from our busy ENT clinics. Travel between two office locations will be necessary.
Tucson Ear Nose & Throat is the tried and trusted ENT practice in the area.
Our outstanding Otolaryngologists work in conjunction with our skilled audiology team to focus on new technologies and patient services by providing highly coordinated and comprehensive head and neck care.
Our audiology team consists of five audiologists working closely with nine ENT physicians to diagnose and treat patients with
- Accurate diagnostic testing on a range of ear pathologies
- Counseling patients and their families about hearing loss and available options
- Hearing aids and related services
- VNG Testing
Compensation and benefits:
- Salary competitive and commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive health insurance plan
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Annual profit & pension sharing
- Strong interpersonal skills and professionalism
- Au.D. or master’s level audiologist
- Eligible for Arizona Licensure
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org